Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Where there is a requirement for an EPC to be displayed in a non-dwelling which is rented, who is responsible for ensuring that the EPC is displayed?

Solution This is the responsibility of the building occupier.
Article details
Article ID: 400
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Commercial)
Date added: 22-03-2013 13:42:55
Views: 482

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378