Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Who has access to the EPCs for non-dwellings on the central register?

Solution Data held on the central register is publicly available. It is possible to search
for an EPC on the register by entering either the certificate’s report reference
number or the building post code. The building owner with an EPC can ‘opt out’
of having their data made publicly available
Article details
Article ID: 402
Category: Energy Performance Certificates (Commercial)
Date added: 22-03-2013 13:43:27
Views: 476

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378