Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Which buildings on a campus need a Display Energy Certificate (DEC)?

Solution Only buildings visited by the public that are > 1000 sq m require a DEC. Buildings that are readily accessible to the public and visited frequently (i.e. for meetings etc) on a campus will require a DEC. Buildings that are not e.g. restricted access research labs do not.
Article details
Article ID: 431
Category: Display Energy Certificates
Date added: 22-05-2013 10:53:44
Views: 975

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378