Sterling Accreditation > Sterling Accreditation Helpdesk > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Do Halls of Residence require a Display Energy Certificate (DEC)?

Solution Yes. Friends and relatives will normally visit Halls of Residence and therefore a DEC will be required. Likewise a Local Authority care home where friends and relatives visit will require a DEC.
Article details
Article ID: 432
Category: Display Energy Certificates
Date added: 22-05-2013 10:54:01
Views: 1067

<< Go back


© Copyright 2013 - Sterling Accreditation Limited, Registered in England & Wales No. 6864378